The Association of Singapore Patent Agents (ASPA) will be holding a half-day seminar on IP topics in early October, presented by a visiting delegation from the UK Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
The seminar will be held from 12 noon to 5 pm on Wednesday, 5 October 2016 at the Pacific 1 Ballroom of the Pan Pacific Hotel, Singapore.
The seminar will deal with topics of current interest in intellectual property, and will provide excellent networking opportunities over tea-breaks and lunch
Topics to be discussed include:
- the impact of Brexit on European intellectual property
- developments in European litigation procedure
- the role of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
- dealing with conflicts of interest
- three dimensional trade marks
- developments in registered design law and practice
For more details and to register for the seminar, please visit the ASPA web site.← Back to News